Thursday, May 15, 2008

Exciting Weekend Ahead

I have a busy and exciting weekend ahead! Tomorrow afternoon I will be walking door-to-door talking with voters in Lynchburg. I hope you will join me, starting at the Lynchburg Public Library at 3:00PM.

Saturday I will be walking in the Strasburg Mayfest Parade in Shenandoah County. We will be meeting at W. King St. (behind the M&R Mart) at 1:00PM; the parade will begin at 2:00PM. I hope you will come walk with me to show your support for my campaign!


Also on Saturday afternoon my family and friends will participating in the Local Colors Festival at Elwood Park in downtown Roanoke. They will be at the Palestine booth giving samples of a traditional dessert, baklavah. It should be a lot of fun!


Email
info@samrasoul.us if you would like more information about any of these events.
If you are looking for something to do this weekend, there is certainly no shortage of activity around the 6th district!

No comments: